The Central Clinical School's Department of Surgery, part of the CCS's Division of Clinical Sciences, is a premier centre for clinical and surgical research and education, contributing to Monash's MBBS and offering postgraduate study programs. Research in the Department of Surgery includes programs in a wide variety of areas including trauma, burns, cardiothoracic, colorectal, endocrine, upper gastrointestinal, urology, orthopaedics, spine injury, general surgery and neurosurgery specialisations. The Department of Surgery is closely associated with the National Trauma Research Institute.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Monash discovery central to record breaking licensing deal
- Congratulations to Alfred researchers on MIME funding
- Congratulations to Professor Robyn O'Hehir for being awarded the Order of Australia
- Applications Open: Graduate Certificate in Translational Research
- Welcome to our 2016 Honours and BMedSc(Hons) students!