The Central Clinical School's Department of Surgery, part of the CCS's Division of Clinical Sciences, is a premier centre for clinical and surgical research and education, contributing to Monash's MBBS and offering postgraduate study programs. Research in the Department of Surgery includes programs in a wide variety of areas including trauma, burns, cardiothoracic, colorectal, endocrine, upper gastrointestinal, urology, orthopaedics, spine injury, general surgery and neurosurgery specialisations. The Department of Surgery is closely associated with the National Trauma Research Institute.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Mei Choy, Zhu Tong & Janet Gare on PhD completions!
- Media mention: Dr Neil Bailey in 7 June ABC Catalyst, "The Science of Meditation"
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 17 June 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment