The Central Clinical School's Department of Surgery, part of the CCS's Division of Clinical Sciences, is a premier centre for clinical and surgical research and education, contributing to Monash's MBBS and offering postgraduate study programs. Research in the Department of Surgery includes programs in a wide variety of areas including trauma, burns, cardiothoracic, colorectal, endocrine, upper gastrointestinal, urology, orthopaedics, spine injury, general surgery and neurosurgery specialisations. The Department of Surgery is closely associated with the National Trauma Research Institute.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Dr Orla Morrissey, new Fellow of the European Confederation of Medical Mycology!
- Malaria vaccines need forethought in development
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 17 Feb 2017
- Brains of people with diabetes have to work harder
- Designer molecule could treat blood clotting without excessive bleeding