The School of Rural Health is committed to improving rural health and developing a sustainable rural health workforce. With a footprint stretching from Mildura to Orbost, the school includes four regional clinical schools and the Department of Rural and Indigenous Health (MUDRIH). Year A of the rural graduate entry MBBS program is based with the school's Churchill site.
- Rural clinical placements
- Student policies
- Accommodation options for MBBS and allied health students
- Teaching for health professionals
- Northwest Rural Medical Education Unit
- Educational technology inservice
- Graduate entry medicine
- Extended Rural Cohort
Year in Review 2012Read more...
- The School of Rural Health is a rapidly growing multi-site school, committed to improving rural health and developing a sustainable rural health workforce through education, research and research training.
The Year in Review looks back over our achievements during 2012.
Recording the first twenty yearsRead more...
- To mark our twentieth anniversary in 2012, we published a short history. From A Broom Cupboard brings together contributions from people who were involved in the first twenty years. It's now available as a free e-book from Monash University Publishing.
Click Read More above to go to the publisher's website.