The School of Rural Health is committed to improving rural health and developing a sustainable rural health workforce. With a footprint stretching from Mildura to Orbost, the school includes four major clinical teaching sites and the Department of Rural and Indigenous Health (MUDRIH). Year A of the Monash School of Medicine's graduate entry MBBS program is based with the school's Churchill unit.
- Rural clinical placements
- Student policies
- Accommodation options for MBBS and allied health students
- Teaching for health professionals
- Northwest Rural Medical Education Unit
- Educational technology inservice
- Graduate entry medicine
- Extended Rural Cohort
Master of Advanced Health Care PracticeRead more...
International Women's Day webinarRead more...
- Is there something in your world that you'd really like to change? To mark International Women's Day 2015, the School of Rural Health is running a webinar to give you the inspiration and tools you need to start. Wednesday 4 March 2015, 11.30 am to 12.00 noon. See further details and register.