The School of Rural Health is committed to improving rural health and developing a sustainable rural health workforce. With a footprint stretching from Mildura to Orbost, the school includes four major clinical teaching sites and the Department of Rural and Indigenous Health (MUDRIH). Year A of the Monash School of Medicine's graduate entry MBBS program is based at the school's Churchill teaching site.
- Rural clinical placements
- Accommodation options for MBBS and allied health students
- MUMUS/WILDFIRE rural placements guidebook for 2016
- MUMUS rural placements 2015 survey results
- WILDFIRE (rural health club)
- Policies for students on rural placements