Our talented scientists conduct research in: cancer, cardiovascular disease, development and stem cells, drug discovery, immunology and infection, metabolism and obesity, neuroscience and structural biology. In 2012, they published 553 publications and secured $53 million of income from national and international funding agencies.
Headlinesread more headlines
In the Mediamore media
- 24/7/2015: Roger Pocock’s brain research in The Age
- 21/7/2015: Paul McMenamin's 3D printing on Al Jazeera
- 17/07/15: Powerful nanoparticles seen for the first time reported in Business Insider
- 04/06/15: Michael Cowley talks about Obesity: Radio 2SER
- 27/05/15: Paul McMenamin’s 3D printing in The Australian