Our talented scientists conduct research in: cancer, cardiovascular disease, development and stem cells, drug discovery, immunology and infection, metabolism and obesity, neuroscience and structural biology. In 2012, they published 553 publications and secured $53 million of income from national and international funding agencies.
Headlinesread more headlines
In the Mediamore media
- 29/09/2015: John Carroll comments on 'three-parent IVF' in The Australian
- 25/09/2015: Trevor Lithgow’s research in The Australian
- 16/09/2015: Monash University signs up to SAGE gender equity program - see The Sydney Morning Herald
- 09/09/2015: Grant Drummond's research on ABC News
- 24/7/2015: Roger Pocock’s brain research in The Age