The School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health provides young physician-scientists with opportunities to flourish within their areas of research, while offering a strong system of mentorship and support.
The School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health is one of the nine Schools of the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University. Based at Monash Medical Centre Clayton, the School is the Faculty’s largest medical clinical school comprising seven departments (Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Nutrition and Dietetics, and Imaging). There is close integration between the School and Monash Health with senior academic members of the School’s departments holding senior clinical and leadership appointments in the clinical programs at Monash Medical Centre. While based at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton, the School’s teaching activities also extend to a number of other Monash Health sites including Dandenong Hospital, Casey Hospital, Monash Medical Centre Moorabbin, Cranbourne Integrated Care Centre, and Monash Health's Kingston Centre.
Latest School Newsread more headlines
- Monash research reveals the health consequences of children's snoring
- Early clues from placenta may predict future life threatening lung problems in premature infants
- Australian military doctors and scientists recognised in latest book
- Monash visit to Vietnam opens research collaboration opportunities
- Congratulations to Steven Cho on the award of his PhD