The Department of Paediatrics, within the School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, is based at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton - the largest hospital in the Monash Health network and the principal teaching hospital of Monash University.
As a department we play a very important role in the research translation of the school and university. We’re in an exciting phase of transformation with the New Monash Children’s Hospital (Currently under construction with a dedicated 230-bed state-of-the-art facility) and Monash Health Translation Precincts (MHTP) both right next door to the Department of Paediatrics. This co-location will provide our students and clinician-scientists with unparalleled access to patients, research facilities and collaborative opportunities throughout our local and international partner network, including The Ritchie Centre; the largest perinatal research centre in Australia.
- Monash Children's Hospital
- New Monash Children's Hospital
- Monash Newborn
- Melbourne Children's Sleep Centre
- The Ritchie Centre
Latest School Newsread more headlines
- Professor Eric Morand reappointed as Head, School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health (SCS)
- PhD Scholarship at Monash Lung & Sleep
- SCS researchers working to improve health outcomes for obese children and older adults
- Monash research brings hope to patients with asthma, COPD and other chronic inflammatory diseases
- Early career practitioner fellowships enabling research