The Department of Paediatrics, within the School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, is based at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton - the largest hospital in the Monash Health network and the principal teaching hospital of Monash University.
As a department we play a very important role in the research translation of the school and university. We’re in an exciting phase of transformation with the New Monash Children’s Hospital (Currently under construction with a dedicated 230-bed state-of-the-art facility) and Monash Health Translation Precincts (MHTP) both right next door to the Department of Paediatrics. This co-location will provide our students and clinician-scientists with unparalleled access to patients, research facilities and collaborative opportunities throughout our local and international partner network, including The Ritchie Centre; the largest perinatal research centre in Australia.
- Monash Children's Hospital
- New Monash Children's Hospital
- Monash Newborn
- Melbourne Children's Sleep Centre
- The Ritchie Centre
Latest School Newsread more headlines
- Lung cancer patients to benefit from MHTP clinical trials
- Monash Health acknowledged internationally as Myelodysplasia Center of Excellence
- World-first discovery in placental research receives Ferring Innovation Grant
- Head of Department of Ophthalmology receives academic promotion
- Publication: Imaging Leukocyte Responses in the Kidney