The Department of Paediatrics, within the School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, is based at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton - the largest hospital in the Monash Health network and the principal teaching hospital of Monash University.
As a department we play a very important role in the research translation of the school and university. We’re in an exciting phase of transformation with the New Monash Children’s Hospital (Currently under construction with a dedicated 230-bed state-of-the-art facility) and Monash Health Translation Precincts (MHTP) both right next door to the Department of Paediatrics. This co-location will provide our students and clinician-scientists with unparalleled access to patients, research facilities and collaborative opportunities throughout our local and international partner network, including The Ritchie Centre; the largest perinatal research centre in Australia.
- Monash Children's Hospital
- New Monash Children's Hospital
- Monash Newborn
- Melbourne Children's Sleep Centre
- The Ritchie Centre
Latest School Newsread more headlines
- Monash part of world-first clinical trial for lymphoma patients
- Be Positive: Monash researchers improving screening rates for hepatitis B
- Monash research to improve diet and reduce obesity risk among young adults
- Emergency Department data to reduce alcohol-related harm
- Jim did it - and is close to his $1000 target for Berry Street