The Department of Paediatrics, within the School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, is based at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton - the largest hospital in the Monash Health network and the principal teaching hospital of Monash University.
As a department we play a very important role in the research translation of the school and university. We’re in an exciting phase of transformation with the New Monash Children’s Hospital (Currently under construction with a dedicated 230-bed state-of-the-art facility) and Monash Health Translation Precincts (MHTP) both right next door to the Department of Paediatrics. This co-location will provide our students and clinician-scientists with unparalleled access to patients, research facilities and collaborative opportunities throughout our local and international partner network, including The Ritchie Centre; the largest perinatal research centre in Australia.
- Monash Children's Hospital
- New Monash Children's Hospital
- Monash Newborn
- Melbourne Children's Sleep Centre
- The Ritchie Centre
Latest School Newsread more headlines
- Monash research team gives hope to patients with spinal factures
- Monash doctors use simulation to teach obstetric and neonatal emergency management skills in rural India
- Prevalence of Brain MRI Markers of Hemorrhagic Risk in Patients with Stroke and Atrial Fibrillation
- Antenatal pertussis vaccination: Are we implementing best evidence into practice?
- Endocan expression is increased in the placenta from obese women with gestational diabetes mellitus