The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a clinical department of the School of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University.
Meet the Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Professor Euan Wallace.
- Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine
- Centre for Reproductive Health
- Fetal and Neonatal Health
- Education Program in Reproduction and Development (EPRD)
- Embryology and Placental Biology
- Endometrial Stem Cells
- Infant and Child Health
- Maternal and Perinatal Medicine
- The Ritchie Centre
Latest School Newsread more headlines
- Monash study reveals how to achieve better outcomes for hospitalised stroke patients
- Not getting enough sleep is linked to poor diet and obesity
- Muscle mass crucial to preventing bone fractures in young people with cerebral palsy
- Congratulations to Vijesh Vaghjiani on his PhD completion!
- MHTP Clinical Trials Centre a unique Australian resource
- Professor Euan Wallace, Head of Department
- A/Prof Beverley Vollenhoven, Deputy Head of Department
- Prof Graham Jenkin, Head of Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Prof Stuart Hooper, Head of Fetal & Neonatal Health
- A/Prof Caroline Gargett, Senior Research Fellow
- A/Prof Peter Temple-Smith, Director of EPRD