The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a clinical department of the School of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University.
Meet the Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Professor Euan Wallace.
- Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine
- Centre for Reproductive Health
- Fetal and Neonatal Health
- Education Program in Reproduction and Development (EPRD)
- Embryology and Placental Biology
- Endometrial Stem Cells
- Infant and Child Health
- Maternal and Perinatal Medicine
- The Ritchie Centre
Latest School Newsread more headlines
- Monash leads Federal Government NHMRC project grant funding
- Asia Pacific Lupus Collaboration presented in Washington, D.C.
- Monash patients benefit from blood cancer drug for autoimmune disease
- Medical student research recognised at SCS
- Congratulations to A/Prof Maxine Bonham on receiving the 2016 National Heart Foundation Ross Hohnen Award
- Professor Euan Wallace, Head of Department
- A/Prof Beverley Vollenhoven, Deputy Head of Department
- Prof Graham Jenkin, Head of Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Prof Stuart Hooper, Head of Fetal & Neonatal Health
- A/Prof Caroline Gargett, Senior Research Fellow
- A/Prof Peter Temple-Smith, Director of EPRD