The Department of Nutrition and Dietetics sits within the School of Clinical Sciences of the Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences. The department offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Nutrition and Dietetics, and Nutrition Science.
Together a multi-disciplinary team work to enhance the student learning experience and provides a rich opportunity to undertake research in a range of areas with staff expertise stretching across the lifespan.
The Department is ideally placed to undertake laboratory and practice based research at the Be Active Sleep Eat (BASE) Facility Notting Hill, which includes a sleep laboratory, a commercial kitchen, exercise spaces and areas for collecting blood and urine samples, research in the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics at Monash has entered a new era.
- Student Information & Manuals
- Monash Internal Course Transfers
- Top Up PhD Scholarships
What we do
Latest newsread more headlines
- Quantification of Predictors of Aortoventricular Disease
- Health-related quality of life after stroke
- Fall and Fracture Risk in Sarcopenia and Dynapenia
- Higher Dietary Calcium Intakes reduced risks of fractures
- PD-1 and its ligands do not limit experimental foreign antigen induced immune complex glomerulonephritis