The Department of Nutrition and Dietetics sits within the School of Clinical Sciences of the Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences. The department offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Nutrition and Dietetics, and Nutrition Science.
Together a multi-disciplinary team work to enhance the student learning experience and provides a rich opportunity to undertake research in a range of areas with staff expertise stretching across the lifespan.
The Department is ideally placed to undertake laboratory and practice based research at the Be Active Sleep Eat (BASE) Facility Notting Hill, which includes a sleep laboratory, a commercial kitchen, exercise spaces and areas for collecting blood and urine samples, research in the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics at Monash has entered a new era.
- Future and Current Student Information
- Monash Internal Course Transfers
- Top Up PhD Scholarships
What we do
Latest newsread more headlines
- Congratulations Simone Gibson on the award of PhD
- Congratulations Alison Browning on the award of PhD
- Zoe Marks takes out 'runner up' in Monash 3MT final!
- Publication: The Accucinch transcatheter direct mitral valve annuloplasty system
- Publication: Monash study shows Girls on the Go! Program improves self-esteem