The Schools and Departments in the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences offer additional orientation programs to new students, which are tailored to the needs of each course. These programs are run for both postgraduate and undergraduate students. They are designed to give you a comprehensive overview of the course requirements and expectations and an overview of the facilities, resources and support services available to students.
These programs are generally run at the conclusion of the University's Orientation program and act as an introduction to the Faculty, course coordinator(s) and other key academic and professional staff members, and are a great opportunity to meet other new students commencing the course. Compulsory course related orientation activities can be found on the University ePlanner: https://eplanner.adm.monash.edu.au/eorientation/.
- University orientation program and information
- ESOS Information
- Equity and Diversity
- International student support services
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Undergraduate Handbook
- MNHS Student Resources
- MNHS Academic Support for International Students
- MNHS Policies and Guidelines
- Monash Students Association
- Monash Postgraduate Association
- Information about using Moodle
- Accessing Moodle
- Complaints and appeals process