Monash University Central Clinical School’s Department of Medicine within the Division of Clinical Sciences is based at the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP) in Prahran, Victoria. Co-located with a number of world class research institutions and Alfred Health, the Department of Medicine is a premier centre for clinical and biomedical research and education, offering undergraduate and postgraduate study programs. Research in the Department of Medicine encompasses programs in Dermatology, Developmental biology, Hormones and Vasculature, Molecular Endocrinology, Neuroscience, Oncology, Pathology and Skin Cancer. Many of the research programs are integrated with clinical services at Alfred Health, facilitating the translation of basic research findings to medical practice, therapeutics and improved health care.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Mei Choy, Zhu Tong & Janet Gare on PhD completions!
- Media mention: Dr Neil Bailey in 7 June ABC Catalyst, "The Science of Meditation"
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 17 June 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment