The following links are to general sites for services available to all currently enrolled university students:
- Year 1 MBBS Information
- Professional Behaviour Intervention Procedure
This includes links to the Police Check application, Conference Leave application forms for all year levels, Intermission application and Special Consideration application forms.
Insurance Briefing Note (pdf, 309KB) - Monash Authcate required
This link allows students applying for electives to download the Insurance Briefing Note that may be required by your placement organisation.
- Equity and Diversity Centre
- AHPRA Registration
- Hazard & Incident Reporting -All students who are involved in a placement site injury (eg needlestick injury) are required to both follow the OHS reporting procedures required at that site, plus report the incident to Monash OHS and provide them with a copy of the site report. The university is also able to provide limited insurance cover available in these cases (and asks that they are notified immediately of the incident).
- Semester Dates
- Blackboard Login
- Community Based Partnership
- Law Tutorial Program
- MBBS Prizes and Awards for Central Medical School
- Student Academic Support Unit (SASU)
- The MBBS Course Structure
- Theme Structure Throughout MBBS Program
- Year One and Two Booklist 2013
The Student Support Officer of the MBBS Student Services unit is your designated contact should you be experiencing any difficulties that may affect your studies. You are welcome to come in for a chat, but to get you started here are a few of the university services available for you to access:
For medical students from interstate or overseas institutions wanting to complete an elective rotation you are required to contact the hospital or clinic direct. Below is a list of websites and contacts that students may find useful:
Includes Monash Medical Centre in Clayton and Moorabbin, Dandenong Hospital and Casey Hospital
Includes Alfred Hospital, Box Hill Hospital, Maroondah Hospital and Cabrini Hospital
The school of Rural Health is responsible for placing students at a number of teaching hospitals for elective rotations including Bendigo Regional Clinical School, Mildura Regional Clinical School and many other rural locations.
Should you not find the information you are looking for on our website, you are welcome to contact the relevant units with your query: