The Central Clinical School’s Department of Immunology is primarily located on the Alfred Hospital campus in Prahran as a partner institute in the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP). Our partner organisations are the BakerIDI Institute, the Burnet Institute and Alfred Health, where strong teams research related and complementary topics including respiratory, metabolic, cardiovascular and infectious diseases. This environment provides exciting opportunities for us to engage in strong cross-field collaborative and clinically applicable research programs with our AMREP partners.
Profilesread more about our staff
News and Eventsread more news & events
- 24 Nov Immunology symposium photo gallery
- Congratulations: PhD student Peter Tsirikis receives 2015 Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Research Fellowship
- AMREP Research Prize 2014 for original basic research to Prof Fabienne Mackay
- NHMRC Grant success: Prof Jennifer Wilkinson-Berka & A/Prof Margaret Hibbs
- Prof Magdalena Plebanski receives an ARC Discovery Grant