The Department of Community Emergency Health and Paramedic Practice (DCEHPP) is one of the leading Paramedic Departments in the world. DCEHPP was first established at Monash University in 1999 at the Peninsula Campus, Frankston and today continues to provide excellence in education, research and scholarship.
Nationally we are recognised as producing paramedic graduates of high quality, underpinned by a contemporary pedagogy that is relevant to today’s industry and community needs. Locally, DCEHPP continues to work closely with our industry partners; Ambulance Victoria (AV) and Metropolitan Fire Brigade (MFB).
Since its inception DCEHPP remains the incumbent tertiary provider for AV and its MICA Paramedics and MICA Flight Paramedics, and MFB Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) Program. DCEHPP continues to strengthen its research and scholarship outputs from year to year; this is evidenced by the number of PhD students, peer-reviewed publications, grant funding and student scholars.
To view DCEHPP Annual Reports please see:
Annual Report 2015
Strategic Plan 2015-2018
DCEHPP News and Eventsread more news and events
- Congratulations to Dr Abdulellah Al Thobaity
- DCEHPP/Ambulance Victoria Research Planning Day
- DCEHPP Welcomes Brigadier General Meshref Ali Alamri
- DCEHPP and Ambulance Victoria Curriculum Meeting
- Final presentation by PhD scholar Ala’a Oteir
- Collaborative Interprofessional Health Care in Vietnam: 2016