Medical Student Education
Central Clinical School has a structured clinical teaching program for Years 3B, 4C and 5D medical students. The program extends beyond Patient and Theme Based Learning with timetabled teaching in most specialist medical disciplines offered by the Alfred Health hospital. Emphasis is based on bedside skills as well as theoretical knowledge. An extensive lecture and tutorial program is given by senior clinicians. Access is available to the latest in research and development advances in medicine within a challenging and supportive learning environment.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Dr Orla Morrissey, new Fellow of the European Confederation of Medical Mycology!
- Malaria vaccines need forethought in development
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 17 Feb 2017
- Brains of people with diabetes have to work harder
- Designer molecule could treat blood clotting without excessive bleeding