Medical education at Central Clinical School
Monash University has a number of clinical sites for medical education of which Central Clinical School (CCS) is one. CCS coordinates the teaching of Monash’s undergraduate medical students at various teaching and independent hospitals.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Mei Choy, Zhu Tong & Janet Gare on PhD completions!
- Media mention: Dr Neil Bailey in 7 June ABC Catalyst, "The Science of Meditation"
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 17 June 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment