Medical education at Central Clinical School
Monash University has a number of clinical sites for medical education of which Central Clinical School (CCS) is one. CCS coordinates the teaching of Monash’s undergraduate medical students at various teaching and independent hospitals.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- 1 Jun Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Postgraduate Expo
- Research highlights: Iron deficiency in coronary artery surgery patients - the HERROES substudy
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 27 May 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment