CCS Honours Information regarding 2016-2017 entry
Study with us
If you want to help people, have a passion for following your intellectual curiousity in biomedical science and technology and want to open up your career options, take Honours in the Central Clinical School (CCS). CCS has a wealth of research expertise and dedicated researchers with strong clinical connections who are experienced mentors for students.See our 2017 Honours and Graduate Research projects and find out more about our Translational Research PhD.
Further Enquiries: Dr Justin Hamilton (Human Pathology Coordinator) and A/Prof Margaret Hibbs (Immunology Coordinator)
T: +61 3 9903 0125 / 9903 0925
E: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and downloads
- 2017 CCS Honours and postgraduate project booklet
- Faculty student research project database
- 2016 CCS Honours night video playlist
- 2015 CCS Honours night presentation slides
- See also detail for Bachelor of Medical Science (Hons)
- International students (except internal students applying for Honours components of four year degrees) should NOT use these forms. They must apply online through International Admissions: link.
- CCS also has a midyear intake of Honours for the BMedSc, BBiomedSc, BSc and BBiotech undergraduate degrees. Dates and deadlines are posted as confirmed.
Entry streams are:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (BBiomedSc)
The following two entry streams require the CCS project preference form.
- General Honours Scholarship information
- AMREP Honours Scholarships – apply for $6,000 scholarships to study at AMREP.
- Summer vacation scholarships – pre-intake opportunity for Honours
Contact CCS Student Services Officer, Ms Laisa Tigarea, email email@example.com ph +61 3 99030027