CCS Honours Information regarding 2016-2017 entry
Study with us
If you want to help people, have a passion for following your intellectual curiousity in biomedical science and technology and want to open up your career options, take Honours in the Central Clinical School (CCS). CCS has a wealth of research expertise and dedicated researchers with strong clinical connections who are experienced mentors for students.
Save the date! CCS will be hosting an information night on Tuesday 16 August 2016.
Monash University’s Central Clinical School (CCS) focuses on translational research – incorporating insights developed from the laboratory bench research to therapies applicable at the patient bedside. Our Departments and affiliates have strong links with health care providers, ensuring that our research can move towards health outcomes as rapidly as possible. Our work provides the springboard for the development of new diagnostics and therapies for a wide range of human diseases – “where research makes a difference”.
The Honours program offers a career path into many areas of medical and clinical research, ranging from research areas in Allergy, Cancer and Burns to Trauma, Diabetes and Heart Diseases.See our 2017 Honours and Graduate Research projects and find out more about our Translational Research PhD.
2017 entry: Information night details and links
- Date: Tuesday 16 August 2016
- Time: 6-8pm
- Venue: AMREP Lecture Theatre, 89 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004
- Registration link
- Refreshments provided
- 2017 CCS Honours and postgraduate project booklet
- Faculty student research project database
- 2015 CCS Honours night video playlist
- 2015 CCS Honours night presentation slides
- See also detail for Bachelor of Medical Science (Hons)
- International students (except internal students applying for Honours components of four year degrees) should NOT use these forms. They must apply online through International Admissions: link.
- CCS also has a midyear intake of Honours for the BMedSc, BBiomedSc, BSc and BBiotech undergraduate degrees. Dates and deadlines are posted as confirmed.
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (BBiomedSc)
- General Honours Scholarship information
- AMREP Honours Scholarships – apply for $6,000 scholarships to study at AMREP.
- Summer vacation scholarships – pre-intake opportunity for Honours
Further Enquiries: Dr Justin Hamilton (Human Pathology Coordinator) and A/Prof Margaret Hibbs (Immunology Coordinator)
T: +61 3 9903 0125 / 9903 0925
E: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Links and downloads
Entry streams are:
The following two entry streams require the CCS project preference form.
Contact CCS Student Services Officer, Ms Laisa Tigarea, email firstname.lastname@example.org ph +61 3 99030027