This page content links to various resources for HDR students including:
- Calendars, seminars and events
- Support and advice
- Forms & guidelines
- Information for staff members
- Current CCS student list - This lists all currently enrolled Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students and their thesis topics, by Department in Central Clinical School.
- CCS ECR web page. CCS has a very active Early Career Research (ECR) network.
- Monash Postgraduate Association (MPA) facilities and AMREP Calendar of events
- Postgraduate Symposium
- 3MT: Three minute thesis competition
- Early Career Researchers at AMREP
- CCS Events and Seminars
- Skills workshops
The Victorian government is sponsoring the Molecules to Medicines intern program to provide practical on-the-job training and mentoring for researchers in technology transfer, translation and the commercial development of biomedical discoveries. See more.
Forms and guidelines for current students
- Monash University Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Faculty Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FPRS)
- Faculty of Medicine International Postgraduate Scholarship (MIPS)
- Faculty Postgraduate Excellence Award
- Overview of research degrees administration (authcate)
- Fields of Education(FoE) codes (pdf)
- Faculty research supervisor accreditation training (authcate)
- Scholarships selection for 2012 (authcate)
The Monash Postgraduate Association Inc. (MPA) is the representative body for all research and coursework postgraduate students enrolled through Monash University's Victorian campuses. Please contact Rhian Adlam, Campus Development Officer on email@example.com.
For more information for CCS postgraduate matters, please contact the CCS Student Services Officer, Laisa Tigarea ph +61 3 99030027 email firstname.lastname@example.org; see the CCS HDR Induction portal (authcate access only); and visit the Faculty website.