The Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine within Monash University's Central Clinical School spans the clinical schools of the affiliated hospitals, providing undergraduate teaching, research, postgraduate training, and educational symposia. The Department is a cross-campus entity including academic anaesthetists at all Monash teaching hospitals. It is involved with undergraduate and postgraduate education and research covering all aspects of anaesthetic care. Research and teaching take place at undergraduate and postgraduate level in fields such as molecular pharmacology, traditional pharmacology and physiology, clinical neurophysiology, clinical research in acute and chronic pain states and epidemiology.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- 1 Jun Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Postgraduate Expo
- Research highlights: Iron deficiency in coronary artery surgery patients - the HERROES substudy
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 27 May 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment