The Central Clinical School (CCS) is co-located with The Alfred hospital and is a centre for clinical and biomedical research and education, offering undergraduate and postgraduate study programs. CCS is a core hub for translational research and medicine, covering a great breadth of subject areas. CCS's research is highly collaborative, and the School is an integral part of the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP), where world leaders partner in biomedical and clinical research. With such close links to health care providers we are able to rapidly move towards health outcomes in improved patient care.
Join the Conversation
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Dr Orla Morrissey, new Fellow of the European Confederation of Medical Mycology!
- Malaria vaccines need forethought in development
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 17 Feb 2017
- Brains of people with diabetes have to work harder
- Designer molecule could treat blood clotting without excessive bleeding