The Central Clinical School (CCS) is co-located with The Alfred hospital and is a centre for clinical and biomedical research and education, offering undergraduate and postgraduate study programs. CCS is a core hub for translational research and medicine, covering a great breadth of subject areas. CCS's research is highly collaborative, and the School is an integral part of the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP), where world leaders partner in biomedical and clinical research. With such close links to health care providers we are able to rapidly move towards health outcomes in improved patient care.
Join the Conversation
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Monash discovery central to record breaking licensing deal
- Congratulations to Alfred researchers on MIME funding
- Congratulations to Professor Robyn O'Hehir for being awarded the Order of Australia
- Applications Open: Graduate Certificate in Translational Research
- Welcome to our 2016 Honours and BMedSc(Hons) students!